Pedagogia Globale was established as an Association with the notarial act of 18 February 1979. In accordance with its enrolment with the regional registration of Associations for Social Promotion, the Statue has been updated.
The new article 2 defines its objectives in the following terms:
The Association is non-profit making and is exclusively engaged in cultural and promotional activities, especially:
- Ensuring self training of its own members working in services to people and promoting the training of people engaged in the professions of the disciplines of human sciences.
- Enhancing the expertise of those involved in education and services to people to defend their university and/or professional qualifications and to ensure the promotion of human sciences.
- Promoting publications, conferences, meetings, study trips, improvement courses, documentation and other means suited to achieving the goals listed above, including collaborating with national and international bodies, institutions and associations.
- Plan and manage annual study programmes and activities on themes related to educational, social, health and economic policies and methods in place in Italy, Europe and abroad.
- Produce and collect relevant and appropriately selected documentation on the themes stated above and make them available through different channels of communication.
- Promote, through suitable initiatives, international exchanges between professionals working in areas involving the preservation of the well being of a person, in order to spread the knowledge of the reality in Italy.
- Manage forum updates and improvement through the Association’s website.
The Tasks of the Association:
The Association is non-aligned, non-profit making, and is engaged in activities of social promotion and benefit.
Since its creation, The Association has expanded its fields of interest and activities, from the science of Education, to all the human sciences likely to contribute to the whole fulfillment of a Person.